- Wash - ONR
- Clayed with Sonus clay bar
- Swirls and defects machine corrected with Menzerna PO85RD using Edge (3M) white foam pads.
- Polishing was performed with Menzerna PO106ff nano polish using Edge (3M) white foam pads.
- Final polishing / perfecting with 3M Ultrafina SE with 3M polishing pads.
- Paint was cleansed with a IPA (Isoprol Alcohol) solution wipe down to remove all filling oils for final inspection.
- LSP was the Concourse Carnauba paste was GuruWax.
Here is the typical correction achieved.
After all the machine polishing was completed, we rolled the car outside into the South Carolina sun to get a good look at the paint in the sun for inspection. We washed the car here again to remove all polishing residue and to clean the wheels, jams and moldings.
GuruWax Premium carnauba wax was applied by hand using a premium microfiber applicator to get a nice consistent thin coat.
GuruWax is a pleasure to work with. Smooth, easy application and removal that leaves a deep rich glow.
And the results...